top of page

Tunstall Industries Group

Public·7 members
Easton Green
Easton Green

DataSnap XE2 in Action: How to Use Delphi and Valentina Active Vis to Create Data-Rich and Visually Engaging Applications

# Delphi XE2 DataSnap Development Essentials.pdf Valentina Active Vis ## Introduction - What is Delphi XE2 and what are its features - What is DataSnap and how it enables multi-tier applications - What is Valentina Active Vis and how it integrates with DataSnap - What is the purpose of this article and what will it cover ## DataSnap Overview - DataSnap architecture and components - DataSnap server types and targets - DataSnap clients and protocols - DataSnap security and authentication ## DataSnap Server Development - Creating a DataSnap server project in Delphi XE2 - Adding server methods and data providers - Exporting datasets with master-detail relationships and autoincrement fields - Testing the server with a simple client ## DataSnap Client Development - Creating a DataSnap client project in Delphi XE2 - Connecting to the server and invoking server methods - Consuming datasets with TSQLServerMethod and TClientDataSet components - Updating datasets with TDataSetProvider and TSQLConnection components ## Valentina Active Vis Overview - What is Valentina Active Vis and what are its benefits - How Valentina Active Vis works with DataSnap servers and clients - How Valentina Active Vis provides visual data analysis and reporting ## Valentina Active Vis Server Integration - Installing Valentina Active Vis on the DataSnap server machine - Configuring Valentina Active Vis to access the server data sources - Creating reports and charts with Valentina Studio Pro - Publishing reports and charts to Valentina Active Vis ## Valentina Active Vis Client Integration - Installing Valentina Active Vis on the DataSnap client machine - Configuring Valentina Active Vis to access the server reports and charts - Displaying reports and charts with TValentinaReportViewer component - Exporting reports and charts to PDF, HTML, or image formats ## Conclusion - Summary of the main points of the article - Benefits of using Delphi XE2, DataSnap, and Valentina Active Vis together - Resources for further learning and support ## FAQs - Q: What are the system requirements for Delphi XE2, DataSnap, and Valentina Active Vis? - A: ... - Q: How can I deploy my DataSnap server and client applications? - A: ... - Q: How can I secure my DataSnap server and client communications? - A: ... - Q: How can I customize my reports and charts with Valentina Studio Pro? - A: ... - Q: How can I access my reports and charts from other platforms or devices? - A: ...

Delphi XE2 DataSnap Development Essentials.pdf valentina active vis

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• De'Marcus Tunstall
    De'Marcus Tunstall
  • A
    annararocounli
  • D
    dinrelesigpickhot
  • Pricemint Help
    Pricemint Help
  • D
    disneypluscombegin
bottom of page